Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Calling all Canadians that want to host!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bump!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Violet (AGT #25) is ready to start her travels, and she will begin in Canada. Because I don't want to pay for her to cross the boarder too many times, I was thinking if there are any Canadians that would like to host Violet in mid March- April that would be great.

    Please PM me, or reply here. Tell me a little about yourself and your area!

    Violet and I can't wait!

    Please don't respond if you are from a smoking home (sorry, I'm really sensitive to smells).

    Also, if you?ve already responded to hosting Violet, and you live in the states, I haven?t forgotten about you, and I?d like her to visit you too!

    Jessica

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bumping once more... hopefully so everyone gets a chance to see

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry Farmhousegirl. I saw this, but just can't afford to host a doll right now. It just really ***** that I have to be pay duty when it crosses.

    Hopefully someone here will be interested. You should PM cathy66

  5. #5
    Inactive Member nicolej's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2003
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kym,
    What if you could get her FROM someone in Canada? [img]smile.gif[/img] Could you do it then?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes then I would! Violet could have a great prairie adventure. There is a wonderful pioneer musuem here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •